cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add video to your listing. FAIL!

Has eBay run out of employees or bots to review these videos before “allowing” them to be posted in the listings? I have been waiting A WEEK for a 10 second video of my wind chimes to be “approved”. It is still saying “pending review”. (I have a customer who wants to hear hem before she purchases.) 

I used this feature a couple of months ago for a piece of machinery and it was a wonderful selling tool. Honestly, what is the point of advertising a feature on your site and then failing entirely on the follow-through! 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Add video to your listing. FAIL!

This is not the first time I've read of this happening.  It seems that eBay rolled out this 'feature' and then forgot about it.  What worked for one person is to re-do the listing with the video - they said theirs was then approved very quickly. 

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Add video to your listing. FAIL!

@d.clawed 

As @chapeau-noir  stated there have been many posts concerning the video feature.  My guess is that a lot of sellers have decided to add it to their listings and in the process the person (s) who approved these videos may be a bit back logged and behind.   Some have gotten them approved in good time, some not at all.  

Hopefully they'll catch up. 

Happy Selling!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply