Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Incorrect search result

velvet@ebay I know it's Sunday & you won't see this right away. I just wanted to have you take a look & send to the tech team, as this is odd. My search criteria is chico's purple red shirts (intentionally plural) I get 28 results, 27 of which seem a...

chico's purple red shirts Search Result  eBay - Google Chrome 7312022 20440 PM.jpg

Send offer but zero views?

How is it that there is an send offer available but there are zero views to the item? Just curious....

Everything has changed AGAIN I HATE THIS PLACE

I don't think there has been a time I have ever gone to list here and something has changed, JUST FOR THE LOOK. I get very aggitated because I realize this is why my sales were down, YET AGAIN.I see the community has changed again, massive changed to...

Pricing problem

I have no idea how to price the batteries I’m posting can someone help please?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Video rejected (new listing app)

Sellers, FYI, my experience trying to add a video using the new listing app (which in general seems pretty well done): My video was shot with a Canon Rebel T7. It puts out a video image 1280 X 720 pixels. It was a relatively basic effort: two views o...

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 9.03.11 AM.png

About Selling dehydrated foods

Hello my Dear Friends I'm about to start selling on eBay, As a new seller How I Start my product selling on this platform, is that dehydrate foods allow to sell?, And what step to follow For my selling Improvement, I need more info Guys, Is anyone ca...

Australian web site

I want to make sure the listing will only be on ebay Australia. When I put my listing for sale I noted that a had not had a hit. On checking the listing it looked like that was on an international site.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sales down since middle of May. Economy?!

My sales have been down about 50% since the middle of May. I realize the economy really stinks and people don’t want to purchase cosmetics which are basically a WANT and not a NEED. But it just seems so odd that it happened so suddenly. One week I ha...

Resolved! Handling time

Hi Community,I want to know about handling time. I mean that's how important it is when selling products. How long is it good for?Thank you.

Ebay standard Envelope no longer an option

I have been selling stamps and coins through the year and never had an issue with standard envelope. For the last 2 months when I create the same listings I have in the past for stamps or coins, the envelope is no longer an option. I don't get it. I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors