cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add recommended item specifics is never ending

So I had about 115 of 150 listings need updating, which I did over several days and was done. Last week just had 110 pop back up on my to do list. Is Ebay  glitching again?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Add recommended item specifics is never ending

I also have over 400 listings and eBay keeps changing my 'doll' listings category to 'doll clothing' after I update the item specifics. This has been going on for months now and I have to keep changing and adding specifics because after they change my category they want me to update it saying the category 'eBay' changed it to is the wrong category.  I would rather spend my time listing instead of continually changing the same auctions. Why would they change the category only to tell me it is now the wrong category?    

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Add recommended item specifics is never ending

And soon it will be mandatory ?- doesn't ebay know all that information is in the listing page and buyers don't even read that.  Can't tell you how many times people bought my miniatures thinking they were real size BECAUSE THEY DON"T READ - so why add more specifics that don't seem to stay where you put them. just more time consuming labor when we should be selling

Message 17 of 17
latest reply