cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active listings and relisted listings, shouldn't they be the same?

I'm selling small items to liquidate a collection between $1 and $2. Currently have around 1900 items to sell. EBay says they will relist up to 8 times for free. Yet when I click on "active" it shows me 200ish items. I have to go to "unsold" items to find the rest. Why aren't they grouped together?

How do you see how many times an item has been relisted?

I have several hundred listings just 'sitting' on the unsold page that do not claim to be relisted while others on the same page state that they are relisted??

Super confusing and unorganized for us beginners.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Active listings and relisted listings, shouldn't they be the same?

I don't have the answer to your question.   I just wanted to point out that you may be losing money by selling $1 items (EBAY charges fees based on "purchase price + shipping + sales tax) plus 30 handling fee).   You may consider raising your prices or group several items together.

$1 purchase price

$5.25 shipping

.53 sales tax

You pay fees on $6.78 plus 30 cent handling charge.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@mbeeler5 wrote:

Super confusing and unorganized for us beginners.

You've been here since 1998. You have received 191 feedback as a seller in the past 12 months.

Why are you wasting our time.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi, 

I would suggest that you start to pay closer attention to your ended auctions.  It seems that when there are a lot of items ending at the same time, some of those are getting kicked out.  I do not have anywhere near what you have listed, However, I am getting 4 or 5 kicked every day.  

Just my two cents. 

Penny

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 4 of 4
latest reply