cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOFILL on feedback is not working properly! It is giving wrong feedback!

Hey all:

It was brought to my attention by one of my customers that I left them an "F" for feedback.  Why?

Well, I found out that I had done this for maybe 30 customers in the past couple of weeks!  It turns out that the autofill feature on feedback is damaged!  It will only take the first character of the stored comment.  My stored comment for the "F" feedback is:

"Fast payment, good communications, GREAT customer!"

I can assure you, I waited for the feedback box to fill out, as I did not want this precise problem to happen....

So I called Ebay's customer service and they claim there is nothing that can be done OTHER than to leave a follow up comment stating that there was an error and leaving proper message.

The problem with this is that there is CLEARLY an error taking place.  I think this is an error on Ebay's part, as this problem has manifested itself across ALL of my machines (home, work, mobile).  Worse, some of my repeat customers think I left them an "F" for feedback!  No wonder sales are down somewhat.

So now I've got to send EACH of those customers a message explaining what has happened and hope that they will come back & start buying again.

Has anybody else encountered this problem?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

AUTOFILL on feedback is not working properly! It is giving wrong feedback!

Yes, me too.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply