cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few questions. Selling Manager Pro Worldwide Sites? After purchase coupon?

18 years selling on eBay and I'm just out of energy trying to research this so please a little patience. 

Ok I'm going over my site preferences and noticed in Selling Manager Pro I can opt into selling on more eBay site. Now I thought I would be charged if I opted into more sites but I cant find that anywhere on this page or the one linked to it. Did that change?

#1 If I opt into more sites will my fee's go up? 

Image3.png

#2 What the heck is a default description footer? Are they talking about the Where do I ship to section of the Shipping tab?

#3 Is there a way to set up an after purchase coupon? You know... Return customers get 10% off just enter this code kind of thing. I see a Code-less Coupon but not one with. I would prefer not to use a 3rd party so is there a way to do it on eBay? 

10-OFF_580x@2x.png

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I do not think the default description footer is used inside the eBay listing template any longer.  I could still be used for third party listing tools though?

Yes if you choose to have listing on other eBay sites you will have the listing which might have listing fees?

You can not use the codeless coupon as you suggested.  You would have to give it to your previous buyers

• via an eBay message or some other way of contacting them. 
  • Coupon code inside your shipped package
  • eBay store newsletter? (this option will be gone soon)
  • You can also edit the outgoing message eBay sends buyer when you mark a transaction as shipped and add some of your own text.

eBay will probably not have a way to cross reference if a potential buyer of a listing has purchased from you before. 

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I broke down and called eBay.... For the 5th time since the 1st. Geez. 

Anyway the CSR said this setting will not increase the fee's it simply adds a little more exposure and adds a list of counties shipped to in the shipping tab. 

That's also what the Description Footer is. Its just that list of counties. 

And the After Sale Coupon is not an option but they are passing it along as a possible future promotion tool. Lets hope that doesn't come back to bit us.  

Ok back to work. 

Thanks for the reply... 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply