Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is This Ebay Sweepstakes Gift Card Prize Notification Real or Is It a Scam ?

Last week, I got an e-mail today from: eBay E-Mail Title: Congratulations! Here's your eBay Gift Card. Telling me that I won a $50 eBay Gift Card in the eBay Clean for Green Sweepstakes. I remember entering a few eBay contests, but I do not remember...

EBAY STOLE $44 FROM ME AND GAVE IT TO A THIEF (RETURN/REFUND SCAMMER)

I posted a few days ago and now it is official. 1) buyer bought and paid for 3 fenton bells2) after recieving them she notified me and told me that one was broken3) after sending me photos of a different broken bell (not the one I sold her) she filed...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 79 replies
  • 8 helpful

Resolved! Offers from Columbia

Hello Am I being paranoid? I sold a hat in auction a few weeks agoT and the buyer neverpaid. The price was $99. I relisted it this week BIN with best offer. I got 4 offers, more that my asking price. Four different buyers, all from Columbia. The pers...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to deactivate seller account?

How can I stop "being a seller"?I'm not going to sell anything soon and I don't want to get any fees, is there any way to cancel it?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Corrupt listing - always shows pending questions to answer - Always the same question.

I have a listing that is for an item in which I have over a hundered of the same item for sale. It always shows I have the same buyer question to answer. If I send an email to that buyer, it still shows I have not responded to it. I don't want to rel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My item doesn't show up in searches

My item is https://www.ebay.com/itm/232853584336 . The title text is "1x4 Key Custom Printed Membrane Keypad for Arduino, Raspberry, Etc". But after several days, I can still put obvious keywords "1x4 Key Membrane Keypad" (without the quotes) into a ...

Another dead account purchase??

It's bad enough sales are dismal but, to have FAKE offers from dead accounts is getting very annoying! Last week, I had a $40 sale that was never paid. The feedback showed 0 comments over the last year. Another sale today but, there is just 1 comment...

Service Metrics in Seller Hub

Where can I find the new Service Metrics?Starting in July 2018, Service Metrics can be found under the Performance tab in Seller Hub. Can you tell us when in July this will be available? tyler@ebay

Ebay TOS

Will someone point out where in the ebay Terms of Service that it says I have to waste an hour or more every week calling their Customer Service to fix their mess ups? I can't find it.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Do You Identify Profitable Merchandise?

What's your approach to identifying profitable items when you're at garage sales and thrift stores? Do you use your phone a certain way? Do you study certain categories before going out?

• 43 replies
  • 0 helpful

This order was not successful. Payment for this order has failed.

I accepted an offer from a buyer and sent them the invoice. I have not recieved payment yet which isn't really a problem seeing how it has only been a few hours but what troubles me is that when I go to the order details, it says "This order was not ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ALWAYS CHANGING PAGES IS CONFUSING AND OF NO USE (WORST)

Always changing pages. Forcing or tricking seller to use the supid seller hub. Not offing same return postage to the buy as seller purchased. My faults could be fixed. But not fixing what they got before they change more. Just so not right to the sel...

Local Pickup, No Response

I posted this item (223058462589) a month ago for local pickup only. I'm in California. Someone in Florida won the auction, then never paid and ignored all my attempts to contact him/her. So I went through the process of non-payment resolution, and u...

Can't get phone number of buyer for shipping reason

Why the option "find contact information" in advance search disappeared ?? We need phone number of buyers for shipping reason ? Could you please let us know ? Thank you very much

Most Marked as Helpful Authors