cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Porch Pirates Dream!!!

Just went out for the mail ... hmmm, normally the packages are left on our porch or inside our glass screen door when they fit.  Imagine my surprise when I saw THIS today ...   

Porch Pirates dream, they wouldn't even have to get out of their car to snag a few freebies ...

mailbox.jpg

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: A Porch Pirates Dream!!!

We also keep our son & daughter -in-law's Jedi Lab sometimes and he keeps watch at the front door ... he's known around the galaxy as Hux Dogwalker ... the Force is strong in this one as you can see ... he would cut those Porch Pirates into little pieces ... 

20231225_101947-1.jpg

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 46 of 49
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@krazzykats wrote:

We call them storm doors in the PNW.

@krazzykats   I think you are right ... 

I used to sell doors and windows. Yours would be a Single Pane storm door and you have the additional screen insert. 

Message 47 of 49
latest reply

@mikhirs wrote:

We have 3 such doors on our house.  We have the ones with the screen part on top so doggie claws can't reach.

Yours would be a Double Hung door, if action happens at the top. Mine are Single Hungs... my bottom sash raises.

Message 48 of 49
latest reply

My previous house had the mailbox at the end of the driveway as the USPS used mail vehicles in that neighborhood. The house I have now is serviced by mailmen who walk the area. Now no more trekking down the driveway, I just open my front door. Great concept for old people!Mailbox.jpg

Message 49 of 49
latest reply