cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 different buyers with nearly identical names and zero feedback asking me for "busty" shots

So I had this buyer last week saying they are busty and asking for more images of the item I was selling. I told them I do not take more images sorry.

A week later on 2 different items someone with a near identical name"sa-then 6 random digits" messaged again asking for photos. I was polite again which sparked the person to send this,

"Oh, okay, that is perfect then! Thanks

I hate to be a pain, but I am looking for a tight fit but I am also very large in the bust - but I am usually a L. Would it be possible to get a few more pictures of the model with an enhanced bust, or to somehow make the pullover tighter or cinched so I get a better idea of how it will fit me? Much appreciated if possible."

Both buyers had nearly identical names and zero feedback. I assume it is someone fishing for "busty" shots of women but wanted to know if anyone else has had weird messages like this from names with "sa-" in the beginning or from other users.

Thanks, wanted to also warn other sellers so they don't send this individual busty shots of themselves or waste their time taking additional photos.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

2 different buyers with nearly identical names and zero feedback asking me for "busty" shots

Are they guest buyers with automatically-assigned new account names?

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Yes, sounds like same person ^^^^ as azaz is eluding to. Could be legit, could be something else. No way to tell. 

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

We don't sell clothes but it seems like this buyer should not be shopping online. BBL for a request of this nature. Andrew

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Dear eBayer, 

I regret I cannot accommodate your request, but thank you for your interest in my item.

Sincerely, 

Seller

This buyer sounds polite, so I believe they will get the message. They could be a fetishist or perhaps they are simply telling the truth. Either way if it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to accommodate the request. 

While I myself have never been asked questions like this, I have read plenty of posts on the forum about such goings on. So you are not alone.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

That is how I responded last time. The 2nd time I notified ebay and sent them a message to not message me again.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

@stanleysoverstock wrote:

We don't sell clothes but it seems like this buyer should not be shopping online. BBL for a request of this nature. Andrew

BBL is useless if this person is using guest IDs, which it sounds like based on the OPs description is a likely scenario. Guest IDs mean a different ID every time, so the block doesn't work.  eBay is very much aware of this loophole, but they won't do anything about it.

eBay can link guest account IDs together and take action against the user, when they want to.  I went through over 9 months of hell dealing with a repeat scammer using guest IDs to place fraudulent orders before eBay finally did something about it.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

OR.....she is hoping that after hearing her description of herself, that YOU'D like to ask for some pictures of HER bust, lol !  🙂  People fish in the oddest ways!

-Dippitydoo

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Well, maybe it can't hurt to look for the largest and hairiest man you could find (must be "large in the bust"), and give them what they asked for? Throw in some bonus images with it, how did they word it? "Tighter or cinched". 😜

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

OR.....she is hoping that after hearing her description of herself, that YOU'D like to ask for some pictures of HER bust, lol !  

People fish in the oddest ways!  dippitydoo 

I'll say ! I got a text/ photo  message on my cell  from a total stranger one day  . It was a man's bare foot .  Up top it said '' Now it's your turn ..   Eeek  Tulips 

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

I hate to be a pain, but I am looking for a tight fit but I am also very large in the bust - but I am usually a L. Would it be possible to get a few more pictures of the model with an enhanced bust, or to somehow make the pullover tighter or cinched so I get a better idea of how it will fit me? Much appreciated if possible."  OP -------------

You know I'd probably advise this person to go do their clothing shopping in person so they can actually try on the clothes to find the best fit  . However  I suspect that isn't what they are actually looking for .  Tulips 

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

I have someone who is sending me messages from different users that starts the same like your "buyer".
The questions solicit to try to get me to send my whatsapp number to them.

All these fake users (so far 3) are located in Australia (could be fake also).
I called ebay and let them know and blocked those users. 

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Here 'ya go:

5334e4b37646fc99a867313fd4ec82f9

If that don't crank their tractor, nothing will! 😂

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Sorry, couldn't find the quote button thru my fit of choking on my coffee, bwa ha ha ha 

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

In my experience, it always starts with a buyer asking for more photos of an item and ends with them wearing your skin like a dress while dancing in font of a mirror. 

Message 15 of 17
latest reply