cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Horse trailer

bol_6301
Enthusiast

I'm interested in a horse trailer in Nebraska. The seller want's my full name, address, and phone number so they can notify Ebay motors of the transaction. They said they don't get paid until I receive the item and except it. I will have 5 days to inspect it and can send it back at their expense if I don't like it. Is this a scam? I'm weary of of this, it sound's to good to be true.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: 2 Horse trailer

So, is it a greiving widow, or a military person about to be shipped overseas? 

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

I vote for the seller having had a wonderful horse and the horse died and the seller can't stand to look at the horse trailer.

Kind of an equine version of the car that belonged to the teenage son who recently died tragically.  

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I'm interested in a horse trailer in Nebraska.

Is the state you live in out of horse trailers?

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Probably not.  But there will not be such a sweet deal as the one in Nebraska.

And the deal will be handled through eBay, so what could possibly go wrong? 

All he has to do is buy some gift cards and send the numbers to the seller.  The horse trailer will be delivered to him at the seller's expense for a trial period.  If he decides he does not want it at the end of the trial period, all he has to do is contact the seller who will retrieve it, again at his own expense. 

Who could possibly pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity to own a Nebraskan horse trailer?

Message 19 of 19
latest reply