cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 sale in 8 days Glad I'm leaving e-bay a waste of time

It has become pointless for me to list on e-bay anymore .  I have 100% positive feedback but I am listed as a below average  dealer do to GTC relisting sold books . The customers had no problem when I told them what happened but e-bay wanted to charge me 5% more on my sales so there you have it. I raised all my prices by 5%  so That might have something to do with the lack of sales on e-bay. All my other sites doing fine and I now spent all my time improving and adding listing to them.  Just a waste of time here.  Good luck to all that are staying.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

1 sale in 8 days Glad I'm leaving e-bay a waste of time

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can add 35 states now collecting taxes off our sales and I'm sure the other 15 will be following soon!! Sellers are getting sick of the higher fees that we can't pass on to buyers because most of them just got hit with sales taxes. It's no wonder my sales tanked the first of October and I don't see them getting any better, even with the holidays coming. The government just HAD to have that "piece of pie" TOO!!! It will serve them right when ALL of us have to go on welfare because we can't make enough to pay our bills anymore. It's sad.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply