cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I already have a bank account (managed payments)...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am being told that I have to add a bank account to get paid. My bank account is already on here, is what I don't understand. I try to pay through Paypal but now sometimes when I buy something, it's pre-selecting my bank account for payment. I don't like all of this, but I guess eBay is cutting ties with Paypal so this is why all of this happening (?). I don't know, it keeps telling me to go to  seller overview. All I see is seller account. Do I change it under "payment method for fees" at the bottom of my seller account?

I think it's a little shady, too, how I wasn't even given a message this time before my seller fees were taken out. They make it harder and harder to check your fees. I swear they're off half the time, but I'm not great at math, and I don't take the time to go through it. Now I guess it will all be done for me at the time of the sale... Is all I have to do is add the bank account through what I said above? I was expecting more warning on this. I'm worried I won't get paid for sales if I don't do this correctly. Thank you! 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)