cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Simple Year-End Seller Reports that Don't Exist: Total Ebay Fees, Shipping Paid, Refunds

Maybe I'm wrong, but I do not know an easy way to find these 3 simple numbers for tax purposes at the end of each year.  Maybe another seller can enlighten me?  

1.   Total net selling fees paid to ebay in a calendar year.   (One simple year-end breakdown of all insertion fees, final value fees, subscription fees, promoted listing fees, and credits/discounts).  The monthly invoices used to provide all this, but eBay changed the invoice format in Aug 2020, and again in March 2021.  I would like a simplified Year-End invoice with the total net fees paid for the entire year, with a simple breakdown of the totals for each category (insertion fees, final value fees, subscription fees, promoted listing fees, credits/discounts).

2.  Total shipping paid for the entire year of sales.    (One simple report showing how much you paid for shipping labels for the year).

3.  Total refunds given  (There is a refunds report in the Payments section, but I cannot download a CSV of it to my knowledge.  Right now I can only save it as a PDF, so I have to manually input the values into Excel to calculate the total.)

If anyone knows an easier way to calculate those year-end totals, please let me know.  Otherwise, eBay, could you please provide these tools to sellers in a future seller update?   Thank you for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)