cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip Code Question

I usually ship from my local PO, and I think ebay already has that zip. There are times, however, when the only practical way to ship (due to my PO's hours)  is at another nearby PO.

Will this now be prohbited?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Zip Code Question

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

I usually ship from my local PO, and I think ebay already has that zip. There are times, however, when the only practical way to ship (due to my PO's hours)  is at another nearby PO.

Will this now be prohbited?

Thanks for your question. Valid zipcode provided in the listing help us provide your buyers with most accurate delivery estimates. In this situation, if you ship from a nearby PO at times, your package delivery time to the buyer should’nt be affected. As best practice, always provide with the most accurate shipping location zipcode in the listing. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Zip Code Question

Why are you using a listing zip code for delivery time calculation rather than the zip code which is printed on the label as part of the shipping process?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Zip Code Question

mdguystoys

I'll take a stab at this. The label isn't printed until after purchase, and I think ebay is talking about the estimate the buyer is shown BEFORE purchase. I get the impression if you normally ship from a zip which is not your residential return zip, use the one you normally ship from, not your home zip.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply