cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Metrics

I am getting a question that I don’t know the answer to -

In determining “service metrics” – if a customer opens a INR case and eBay determines that the item was delivered, will that case be included in determining the seller’s metric?

Also - if a customer opens a SNAD case and the case is closed in the sleer’s favor, will that case be included in determining the seller’s metric?

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this - I can not find a Discussion Board related to that part of the Update)

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Service Metrics

@walnutts wrote:

In determining “service metrics” – if a customer opens a INR case and eBay determines that the item was delivered, will that case be included in determining the seller’s metric?

Also - if a customer opens a SNAD case and the case is closed in the sleer’s favor, will that case be included in determining the seller’s metric?

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this - I can not find a Discussion Board related to that part of the Update)

@walnutts 

Yes, all INR cases will be included in the Service Metrics. However, as long as you upload tracking & the buyer can follow the item's delivery and you will be protected in your performance evaluation.

Yes, all open "item not as described" requests are tracked regardless if the case is closed in the sellers' favor. Service Metrics is designed to be an insights tool, eBay considers all open requests & the tool will provide a breakdown of “item not as described” return reasons so sellers can prevent future requests. Please refer to FAQs for events that will not be considered in your "Service Metrics" HERE

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Service Metrics

@jordiegreenberg wrote:

@walnutts wrote:

Thanks in advance.

@walnutts 

Yes, all INR cases will be included in the Service Metrics. However, as long as you upload tracking & the buyer can follow the item's delivery and you will be protected in your performance evaluation.

Yes, all open "item not as described" requests are tracked regardless if the case is closed in the sellers' favor. Service Metrics is designed to be an insights tool, eBay considers all open requests & the tool will provide a breakdown of “item not as described” return reasons so sellers can prevent future requests. Please refer to FAQs for events that will not be considered in your "Service Metrics" HERE

Guess "Returns won't be counted against you" is tossed out the window?

Starting in September 2018, if you have very high occurrences of these poor buyer experiences, you will be notified via email and may be subject to extended estimated delivery times and additional fees.*

*We knew that was coming ........