cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep**

Does it seem normal to you? This site is visited by entire families sometimes together mother and daughter, you have crossed every border and cheapened the good taste of this respectable site!!! How did you allow such disgusting disgusting pictures to be published??. Whoever consumes these products will enjoy it, but he can definitely get information about it in a hint and tact and stay with good taste, visibility is important and aesthetics and you have turned this site into a brothel, sorry!! I'm really disgusted !!!!!!! Take a short test for yourself - did you feel rejected, embarrassed or giggled in confusion when you opened the link??. So that's it - it's probably still embarrassing and there's no need to act like animals and display the shamed for all to see! Please remove these photos and have the business owner give his products with a subtle hint plus a title describing the content, that's all!  (link removed but available internally)

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: **bleep**

Not in the habit of clicking on unknown links,  But wouldn't reporting this to eBay have been a more productive idea than reporting it here? 

We are all fellow eBayers.  We have absolutely NO control over what is posted for sale or over anything else for that matter.

Did you think you were addressing eBay or its employees?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

no kidding ! you can report such  offensive  items to ebay, scroll down the listing page  and  to the right is a link saying " Report this item", click on that. . Choose the Prohibited Items menu choice and go from there. It may or may not be removed,  since now they've got AI  making these decisions and i noticed they are perhaps OVERLY  lenient now.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

You are going to have the opposite affect you intend by posting that here. You're only exposing people to that image more that may not want to see it rather than doing anything that could remotely get it taken down. I'm not sure what exactly you're searching to end up finding that, but I myself am not stumbling on listings like that on eBay with the things that I am searching.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@sapphire_studio wrote:

Maybe you're trying to troll?

Or boost sales on their other id.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@065667073 

The seller is in China and posted a sex toy on a clothing category.

That is a violation of eBay policy. Use the "Report" link within the listing.

When reporting the listing, select these options:
1. Listing practices
2. Search and browse manipulation
3. Listing in an incorrect category
4. "Continue" to open Comment box.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

this seems to be a relatively new ebayer, and they are a buyer not a seller. at any rate it's good to air these concerns,  freedom of speech and  civic duty etc.

Why anyone would  disrespect them  for it, is beyond me. People who know how to report such offenses have filled them in on what to do. That is what they were seeking, now they can do something about it.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

You appear to imply that I was disrespecting the OP.  

It appeared to me that this was someone who did not know how to handle the situation.

So my suggestion was that it be reported to eBay so it could be removed.

Can you explain how you determined that that was disrespectful? 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@sapphire_studio wrote:

but I myself am not stumbling on listings like that on eBay with the things that I am searching.

I have.

I won't even search Ebay if my grandkids are in my office, you never know what's going to show up.

Have a great day
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

lol don't you  know what you posted? get real.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Actually I DO know exactly what I posted, but if I didn't, I could certainly go back and re-read it to refresh my memory.  OP complained about certain listings on eBay.  My suggestion was to report those offensive listings.  So ??? 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply