cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new Ebay changes are horrible. NOT happy!

Change it back to the way it was!

The new "All Selling" page is NOT good. I'm trying to run a business here and you guys just randomly decided to mess everything up. I cannot find anything that I'm looking for. This is crazy to just up and change everyone's lead page. I will use the Seller Hub when I NEED IT, I don't appreciate this change at all.

Please look through this forum at all the unhappy sellers remarks. This is NOT a good change.

Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

Re: The new Ebay changes are horrible. NOT happy!

ABSOLUTELY The WORST change that eBay has ever done . .  Productivity is down to ZERO. . .  The Seller Hub is ridiculous. Nothing of value there.. Require at least two scrolls at a minimum to be able to see anything . . What a royal pain in the a$$  . . .  You SUCK

Message 16 of 83
latest reply

All of these classic view links should work. They need to be bookmarked & accessed through your browser's bookmarks (for however long they will work), I have been using these all 3 separate tabs or I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIST ON EBAY, IT IS TO CONFUSING for me and you can still go to the seller hub if you click on the side

Classic View  Active Selling

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&View=MyeBayNextSelling... 

Classic View Unsold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last31Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Su... 

Classic View Sold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=SoldNext&NewFilter=WaitShipment&SubmitAction.Ch...

Message 17 of 83
latest reply

Stinks! Tried to relist several items, have to do each one individually. Fed up and am leaving.

Message 18 of 83
latest reply

Cannot even call them anymore. what a bunch of losers the ebay programmers!!!!!!!!! I am leaving after 21 years!!!!!

Message 19 of 83
latest reply

After 21 years I have had enough of this **bleep**, am leaving and will sell on the Discogs site.

Ebay RIP.

Message 20 of 83
latest reply

communicating with this multinational corp is like trying to talk to a tree stump

ebay corp has no respect for its sellers

it force feeds them with anything it wants

instead of ebay working for us, it thinks we work for it, without pay or benefits

this page change takes the cake, it's the most obnoxious "improvement" ebay has ever made

Message 21 of 83
latest reply

So true, I think they have way too many bored tech people trying to justify they are needed.

eBay claims to want to help the sellers and buyers, but honestly they just help their self, and have the highest fees of any selling sites. This seller page nonsense is a huge pile of **bleep** dumped on the sellers. I am already trying other sites that are looking promising in their first week.

Message 22 of 83
latest reply

The All Selling page is the worst idea in a long line of many, apparently eBay has no respect or consideration for their sellers. The Classic selling page worked so smoothly and easily, guess they couldn’t have that!

Message 23 of 83
latest reply

Thank you!!

Message 24 of 83
latest reply

I'd just like to add my voice to this pretty much universal condemnation of the utter mess of pages that seem to have replaced the old classic view. I have completed two feedback forms on the /sh/allselling/listings?#active_iframe page and the /sh/lst/active pages, neither of which has been properly thought through. Huge great superfluous summary boxes and unneeded columns; lists being split over several pages or if you click to see all the unsold items etc disappear for no reason. I would encourage others to let ebay know what they think via the mercifully unconvoluted feedback system.

The old classic page was unbroken - so please ebay... unfix it.

Message 25 of 83
latest reply

Make no mistake this is not a partnership and never will be, you are only a number to eBay. When you start trusting eBay is when you get bitten.

eBay will never have your best interest in mind. Diversify as much as possible, try not to over expose yourself to this platform. I promise you will regret it.     

Good Luck  

Message 26 of 83
latest reply

ebay must employ north koreans to handle this **bleep**

Message 27 of 83
latest reply

I totally agree with every complaint on this thread, the new All Selling is horrible 

, BRING BACK THE CLASSIC VIEW, it was way easier to use, and the communications are horrible as well, i have to wait 90 minutes for someone to call me back with an issue I have,  I cant understand what they are saying, and can only be fed with "I Understand", or, "I will let an Accociate know of your problem" or, "I will pass this along" I am just fed up with it, I am just letting what I have left in my store to sell out and not restock with parts. And say goodbye to EBAY, I can sell on Marketplace 

Message 28 of 83
latest reply

THIS STINKS, EBAY STINKS BADDDDD

Message 29 of 83
latest reply

HOLY CRUD THIS STINKS, EBAY STINKS BADDDDD

Message 30 of 83
latest reply