cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The New Ebay All Selling Page SUCKS! Congratulatiıns: YOU DESTROYED EBAY!

IT SUCKS
IT HAS A HORRIBLE DESIGN FOR LAYOUT AND FUNCTIONS
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESTROYED EBAY!
YOU TOOK ALL MY ENTHUSIASM FROM ME!
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL DO SUCH UNNECESSARY CHANGES AND WE WILL SIMPLY GET USED TO IT AFTER CRYING FOR A FEW DAYS, KNOW THIS; YOU ARE WRONG! YOU ARE PUSHING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO QUIT USING EBAY!
BRING THE CLASSIC EBAY BACK!

Message 1 of 149
latest reply
148 REPLIES 148

Re: The New Ebay All Selling Page SUCKS! Congratulatiıns: YOU DESTROYED EBAY!

Its so terrible I cant even look at it.  Ebay was my full time job for 8 years.  Now its like I go to my laptop computer and someone comes in every day and changes where all my icons are.  There was nothing wrong with the classic page. Everything I needed to know was in one place.  I havent even listed anything since I was forced over to the new pages.  They are so terrible to look at.  The size of the pics are terrible. Who even got a job designing these pages?  Its just beyond awful. 

Message 121 of 149
latest reply

This is ridiculous.  I keep being told how great the new system is, while I open pages and am greeted with this:

YouHaveGotToBeKidding.png

Message 122 of 149
latest reply

Yep . . I hate eBay now . . .  After 20 + years . . . I couldn't give a flying f  k about my THREE accounts and the hundreds of listings in those accounts . .  I can't see any of my stuff without double and triple scrolling and clicking thru multiple unneeded pages . . .

eBay sucks  . . .   I used to do the surveys and say enthusiastically "Yes, I would recommend eBay to a friend". Now, I am making sure to tell ALL of my friends ( non friends too) that eBay is terrible !

Good job,     NOT !

Message 123 of 149
latest reply

EBAY = OVERPRICED, OVERMANAGED, ALWAYS CHANGES FOR THE WORST?????????????????????

Message 124 of 149
latest reply

And yet the last 3 posters are all still here............. and selling on eBay the site they hate

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 125 of 149
latest reply

Did eBay take away your store front header? They took mine away and gave me another design that I do not like!!! I had to pay a designer in 2007 to make my store front! Now my sales are and been very very low!!!  They threatening to Suspend me, because my sales/activities are low!! This is a disgrace!!! 

Message 126 of 149
latest reply

yeah, the new changes are downright horrible

Message 127 of 149
latest reply

Still terrible . . Worst design ever. Absolutely unusable.

Message 128 of 149
latest reply

That's like telling me they have the choice of starving to death, or eating **bleep**.

I suppose you don't have any selling experience.  I have 30 years in retail.  You aren't going to just tear the storefront down and move without telling everyone where you went or what you're doing.  These people have had a good run with eBay, but I've seen enough of the way companies change their policy and then tank because of infighting.

eBay decided to take control of everything, and the only people who don't complain are the ones who think this is "Normal..."

Message 129 of 149
latest reply

Agreed.   I came back after a while to try to sell one item and WHOAH.   

Message 130 of 149
latest reply

May I make it more depressing for you...their stock has been going up! Actually shocked me to see that based on my experience with all these changes after 20 years, ad reading that I am not alone in this experience. I think they wanted to combine the desktop with the mobile app which is part of what screws it up, that and they have a deal with Sixbit and they want you going there, not doing things for free....ie more money in their pocket.

Message 131 of 149
latest reply

I agree with you - but it sure seems like eBay needs to play catch-up with the way they protect their community.

Message 132 of 149
latest reply

thank for reply.

Message 133 of 149
latest reply

I agree with you - but it sure seems like eBay needs to play catch-up with the way they protect their community.

Message 134 of 149
latest reply

I have been on eBay since 1998. 

I used to enjoy eBay and recommended it to everyone.

With these new selling pages, they have totally screwed everything up. I'm a reasonably intelligent person and I can't make any sense out of it. Trying to manage my sales is a baffling disaster. Nothing intuitive. It's completely destroyed. It's like a lunatic designed these pages.

Now that eBay is totally anti-seller, gouging ridiculous fees, and trying to be Amazon on the backs of the sellers, I cannot stand eBay.

I'll be winding down my activities. It was a good run, but I do not want to be taken advantage of, ripped off, and have all my sales held hostage to crooked buyers.

As a buyer, eBay is fine since you can get away with anything. But as a seller it's now a nightmare.

Message 135 of 149
latest reply