cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sunshine & Rainbows!

Anonymous
Not applicable

For reasons which I am not allowed to disclose, ALL of my bells & whistles sales tools have been SHUT OFF by eBay.  And yet, I just keep pounding it out...using the fabulous new listing tool, shipping the same day, building backstock with a consistent decrease in costs, which is allowing me to drop prices on 90+ day inventory and increase the turnover.

Life is good.10.1.jpg

10.2.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Sunshine & Rainbows!

@Anonymous what "bells and whistles" tools? All my tools are horrid lol

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@Anonymous  Looks like you are doing well even without Promoted Listings. Also looks like you still have at least one "bell and whistle", since you are using Coded Coupons....I think as long as you have a store you can use CC. Hope your work continues to pay off!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have been here on ebay for 26 years and turbolister is still my favorite tool. Since then I have tried some of the third party listing sites but none of them have worked very well for me. Can you fill me in on the new listing tool/s? Thanks. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@datoyshoppe2 wrote:

I have been here on ebay for 26 years and turbolister is still my favorite tool. Since then I have tried some of the third party listing sites but none of them have worked very well for me. Can you fill me in on the new listing tool/s? Thanks. 

eBay ended support for Turbolister in 2017, and it hasn't been functional since sometime in 2020.

The new listing tool:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/using-new-listing-tool?id=5196

Message 5 of 5
latest reply