cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping policies - how to get rid of this nonsense?????

I cannot list literally anything, eBay asks me to create policies which are NOT working properly. Did they remove specific carriers? Whoever invented this nonsense literally didn't think clearly

Besides that you cannot list ANYTHING from mobile device as it asks  to go and create a policy using web browser????

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Found how to opt-out. Somebody there whoever automatically enroll people to new "inventions" should stop making decisions for sellers!!!!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Business policies have been around for so long I can't even remember when they launched. Recently, sellers have been automatically opted in (without notice) when certain changes are made to their account (ex: opting in to seller hub). I don't know why eBay's been doing this the past year or two, but a lot of sellers have been complaining about it.

Business policies help me keep my sanity. Manage and edit them (or disable them to go back to how you used to set up your listings) on this page.

bizpolicies.png

Once you set up your shipping policies and name them so you can easily identify them, you can go to your active listings and bulk edit to assign your new policies.

After the initial mess of policies that are created when you first sign up are no longer tied to active listings, you can delete them.

It takes a little time and work to set it up, but in my opinion it's well worth it.

But as I said, if it's not something you want to use, it's easy to opt out.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply