cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve old invoices

I don't sell a lot and because of that don't have records set-up like many reseller businesses but I'm trying to track down some info from past sales. Is it possible to retrieve sales 2009 - 2017? If so, how?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Retrieve old invoices

@re-sallys 

Request your private data for the years in question. Be sure to uncheck all of the data you don't need, or else you will be overloaded. In your case, select only your Transaction Report. Open the dropdown to fine tune what you would like to see. eBay will return accounting information, but no details of the listing itself (no photos, descriptions, etc). eBay will provide a download link to the zip file a week after your request.

Account - Request eBay Data (2022)

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Awesome, thanks 😊 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

IF all else fails (we know how it goes, right?) I've used my feedbacks to trace transactions and it works!  Just in case.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

there is no 'request your ebay data' link on my profile. This doesn't exist.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I don't know where you are looking. But It does exist. Untitled.png

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@scorpionvaluebuys 

The link is not on the "profile page". The link is on the "account settings" page.

However, I see what you mean. The link has disappeared from my page as well.

shipscript_1-1672852877410.png

The problem seems intermittent because I can sometimes get that option to appear. If a hard refresh does not force it to appear, then use this link to get there directly:

https://www.sarweb.ebay.com/sar

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply