cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New listing tool… where is the basic colored text options?

I like to emphasize flaws and issues with RED TEXT. Red is a basic HTML color, as is blue , yellow, black, etc. but when I open the bucket / text color option in the editor I see about 24 colors, NONE ARE BASIC COLORS. Closest thing to red is a brown. Why would BASIC HTML COLOR OPTIONS BE GONE?

--Remember the days when Ebay was phun?
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: New listing tool… where is the basic colored text options?

Totally agree! I want basic colors back!

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

The funniest thing is, that eBay is using bright red on more and more of their buttons to signify importance of caution such as the delete all pics buttons etc.   So eBay design team recognized the value of catching the eye but we are not allowed to do it in our listings?

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

20230612_112416.jpg

 lol.... Bright fire engine red!   Really catches the eye... Sure wish sellers could use such a bright industry standard color to highlight important details in our description to ensure buyer satisfaction

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

still no industry standard color palette in listing tool... is anyone listening at ebay?   its just a color- not offensive to anyone.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Exactly!!!  100% Agree!  Why does eBay mess with everything like that.  They are so frickin controlling.  I want to use Red, I want to use Gold.  Occasionally Yellow, and can't find them.  Most programs let you pick any color, and even mix the colors to make your own.  I hate it that they did this.  Also need occasionally emphasize something, and I can't make it large enough.  Please EBAY stop controlling everything your sellers do.  These are our stores.  Let us be.  The older way was much much much better! 

Kindest Regards,
Jerry Funk
JerrysPens
https://www.ebay.com/str/jerryspens
Message 20 of 20
latest reply