cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New listing tool-HATE IT! How do we get back to the previous one????

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Really the new listing tool is very good, very easy to work with it, you can even upload the required videos,

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

wow- you are having a vastly different experience than most... I am happy for you though if it works for you @bamumal0 For occasional listing and new sellers i can understand that its probably not noticeable(cant miss what you did not know you are missing), but for the bulk of sellers- we had an amazing professional listing tool that was quick and efficient and it was replaced with this cumbersome slower and glitch ridden tool.  It has many pinpoints and issues.  Probably why all other other platforms still offer desktop tools AND mobile tools.  They want all their users to have a good experience not just the mobile oriented ones.

Case in point- i just read on another post here that they could not add parcel post shipping..... my son just came out of the office and said-"what is going on?, Im trying to add parcel post and it stays for the count of three then disappears!" 

glitches after glitches after glitches.

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Yup. I'm still not allowed to add calculated Parcel Post shipping to my listing. But I can select FedEx and UPS just fine. This is ridiculous.

The new listing tool works just fine for the kind of stuff I sell, but I understand why people are having issues with it.

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

now that they added the original classic shipping calculator into the new tool - you will have all the options again.  the classic shipping calculator is far superior. you just have to click edit all then scroll down to the bottom and click calculate- then you are back to the old tool and it will automatically transfer your shipping info into the new listing page when you are done

WHAT THEY NEED TO DO NOW- is to put that link on the main flow so we dont have to click into an edit all popup to access it!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Thank you so much ♥ !!! Just used it and worked like a charm!!!

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

They keep wrecking the design on these pages so they work on those tiny phone screens.  It not works very poorly on my full size screen.   What used to be simple and clearly now requires searching and extra clicks.

They've also ruined the messaging page.

"you'll get used to it" is hardly a ringing endorsement for unneeded and poorly executed web page or program alterations.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

mobile is the future..... well it was ten years ago- now it has reached its full potential with very little room for any major advances... ebay missed the boat and now by going all in they are destroying the actual user base of the company.    A company this large simply NEEDS to maintain a web based platform and a mobile based version to support its customers......  Trying to cheap out and go 100% mobile is not innovative, its alienating.

Ebay would do good to remember that they own nothing and sell nothing.  Without the sellers - ebay is defunct.  SO by ignoring what the sellers want and need and forcing an inefficient mobile experience- ebay is bighting the hand that feeds it.

Just give the sellers what they are asking for!     If you went to the store and asked for bacon and they forced you to take chicken..... would you keep shopping there?

Message 22 of 22
latest reply