cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEVER FEAR ... "CLASSIC VIEW" Still there BURIED !!!! kind of... in Seller HUB ( 3-28-2021 )

Ladies and Gentlemen, I was about to jump off a cliff when on Monday 22nd 2021 they removed the "CLASSIC VIEW" link from my seller page. After going out into deep water , I made a discovery that I want to share with people like me. In the new seller hub, the seller hub "OVERVIEW" is the default page. 2 selections over is the "LISTINGS" link.....if you hover over it, it will branch out a window with all of the options. Select "ACTIVE" !!!! Suddenly, everything will come into view.... all of your listings will appear with all of the check boxes and options to "END" or "RE-LIST" in Bulk !!!  Alternatively, when you "opt OUT" of the seller hub, you are sent to a page with NO CHECK BOXES of functionality as with the new seller hub. NO IDEA why they give you an "opt out" to send you somewhere with limited function.... makes NO SENSE and causes confusion.  I hope I helped someone !!!

Message 1 of 127
latest reply
126 REPLIES 126

Re: NEVER FEAR ... "CLASSIC VIEW" Still there BURIED !!!! kind of... in Seller HUB ( 3-28-

Besides being a huge waste of time to have to click three times to get somewhere you used to go in one (some people have slow/old computers and it can really waste time. Even as a buyer...if I can't get the information I need on something reasonably easy, I leave.

Message 121 of 127
latest reply

Re: NEVER FEAR ... "CLASSIC VIEW" Still there BURIED !!!! kind of... in Seller HUB ( 3-28-

I somehow stumbled across this.  Maybe it is what everyone is looking for?  I know I certainly like the look and usability more.  I have left this view and tried to get back, but I can't figure out how without just using this link.  So I bookmarked this page.  Hopefully it works for some of you. 

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active?format=ALL_FORMATS&catType=ebayCategories&offset=150&q_field1=tit...

Message 122 of 127
latest reply

I agree adamantly if it's not broke, damned well stop "fixing" it. That said, I clicked the classic button at the bottom of the page and now I can't turn it off. Everything is tiny. How could they be stupid enough to not have a simple toggle at the foot of the page, classic or modern?

I sympathize deeply with good sellers who don't like ebay's nonsense. I've never sold here and rarely buy. They need to get rid of the scam sellers from mainland China, and support honest sellers and buyers. From what I've read from fed-up sellers, I'm pretty sure I'd never want to sell here. Try Craigslist, maybe, if you live in a large metro area. Or make your own website, if you're selling something expensive and fragile like antique Limoges china, and Lalique crystal.

Message 123 of 127
latest reply

Hunted thru several pages and finally found one with the toggle at the bottom to switch back to mobile. Which solves my problem, but is no use for those of you who are fed up with ebay's nonsense. I wish they would encourage good sellers, because I do like to buy here occasionally. Best of luck to you. Maybe set up your own website to sell and promote it on your social media. Depending on what you're selling, is etsy any good?

Message 124 of 127
latest reply

I'm about to jump off that same cliff 😠 

I have looked all over and there are no checkboxes for bulk edit 😠 

No matter what I do I CANNOT find those checkboxes. I've watched every video on YouTube, been to every forum, tried everything! I have 121 listing that I have to change each and everyone individually 😠 Each listing has it's own dropdown menu but there are no checkboxes next to the listing. I am beyond frustrated 😠

Message 125 of 127
latest reply

@columnguy 

Please start a new thread for your new topic.

Indicate if you are on desktop and the URL of the page you are using.

Typical page:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active 

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 126 of 127
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 127 of 127
latest reply