cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Markdown Manager

anybody know what's going on with markdown manager?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Markdown Manager

We're having trouble with the sale events going active when set to start now... keep trying but they won't go active... (we tried 5 times & most don't work); I see one did work but I can't explain why. Have had this same issue over the last week but often we don't double check they are working... Just happen to notice later in the day that nothing actually went on sale; I'm assuming thats the issue you are having?
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

It's the new rule they started on June 25th, no new sales for 14 days on new items. Although my items are not newly listed and I can't do any sales either. Lots of sellers are having the same problem. Check the boards, frustrating at the very least.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I've been having the same problem with my promotions since Tuesday.  I called eBay this morning and they were no help at all.  The only thing they had to say was to wait for 48 - 72 hours to see if the issue was resolved.   If anyone out there finds a solution, please help.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Same issue...very frustrating..

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Yes that's the issue. I also called on Tuesday and they eventually admitted a problem but didn't know when it would be resolved. Very frustrating.

I have tried marking down items over 14 days old and have no success.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

EBAY ISSUES
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I'm having a problem also. I keep putting items on sale and it says it's active but shows the number of items as 0. So, none of my items are on sale. Can't work like this. Need to reduce inventory and can't get sales like this. 

This, on top of the counters aren't working. Very aggrevated!!!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I'm having the same problem, and I wondered why I've had ZERO sales the last week!?!

I really wish that eBay would concentrate on making the essentials (like this!) WORK instead of constantly tinkering with things that already work fine and don't need to be changed!!!

No doubt this issue was caused by needless changes elsewhere. And when they'll finally get around to fixing it? Not holding my breath here...

It's too bad that eBay has gotten TOO BIG TO CARE about it's sellers...

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Dumbest idea from ebay yet-- telling sellers when they can run sales.  Do these people even know anything about retail?  

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I imagine they are guarding against sellers running fraudulent sales by inflating the "regular" price and then offering a fake sales price.  Kohl's Sears, et al do that and get sued.  But here there is so much competition, I hardly think it would be an issue, or a least not a big enough problem to "punish" everyone for what some may do. 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I'm experiencing the same issue. All my items say "skipped" and I cannot put anything on sale - and they are over 14-days old. I intended to do a special sale for the 4th holiday, but can't. I even had a customer ask me "for my sale" and I had to explain to her ebay has a glitch and system issue and I'm currently unable to place my items on sale as my customers are used to - very embarrassing! I did extend her an offer to help the situation...ebay please fix the Markdown Manager ASAP!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply