cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. A mixture of Self Hosted and EPS pictures are not

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.
A mixture of Self Hosted and EPS pictures are not allowed.

Been having this problem for 6 months, spoken to seller tools (file exchange) and others at customer support without any assistance.

We only create listing via File Exchange, so how do we get a mix of images - we don't this is an eBay bug.

I have tried removing the variation images from the listings online - does not let you do that as you can't save - you get the error message.
Tried revising my listings via file exchange removing the variation images from the CSV file - nope that does not work either the variation images stay in the listings.
At this point the only recourse is to delete all my listings across two stores and reload them without any variation images, which is not really good.

This of over several different stores, same problem

I have even tried an experiment only building a listing online (no file exchange) where I add the main image and variation images - Nope still get the same error.

I have tried uploading the Price and Quantity CSV file via file exchange, but it also has a bug and deletes all your UPC codes. Can't win for losing here.

So the conclusion I have now, after looking at the forums, talking to support, and trying a variety of tests, is that eBay does not want sellers to have images on their variations.

Why doesn't eBay just put that in the Seller Updates, so we can get on with it.

I would like to have the variation images in my listings, as it makes for a better listing for buyers.
I don't want to lose the number of items sold, so I would like to revise my want out of this instead of having to build all new listings.

If eBay or someone could fix this bug, or give us a good reasonable workaround that would be appreciated.

And no it has nothing to do with Active Content.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0