cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is File Exchange no longer working?

I have been using the same template for uploading records - I use it every day and it really helps me get a lot of listing out there fast.

Now I am getting this error on all my uploads: 'Error - Input data for tag <Item.ListingType> is invalid or missing'

I see references to File Exchange moving to Seller Hub - but there is nothing in Seller Hub that looks to allow me to create NEW listings, just download and adjust listings or orders.

For giggles, I tried using one of my templates and went through the Upload from Seller Hub function, they failed with same error.

Can someone please tell me why File Exchange (or the template  I have been using forever that worked a few days ago) is no longer working and if it is, what I can use now as a template for 'batch uploads'? (BTW - File Exchange, though old and not that user friendly, worked and worked really well, I do not under why it would go away at all, if it is.)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is File Exchange no longer working?

@vintage_buy_sell 

eBay has had a few problem days uploading File Exchange files with any empty columns. This has been resolved, and hopefully your issue has also been resolved.  In the future, the File Exchange manual portal will be moved to Seller Hub, but for now, the old webpage still works for manual uploads.

A new endpoint will be required for programmatic uploads.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply