cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate the Seller Hub Plateform

Today Ebay Change my whole page to the this seller Hub without even notifying me.  It is seriously not user friendly and it takes twice as long to do anything and I now need a note pad and calculator to sell on my page because the hub has dropped some of their user friendly automatic calculating for the shipping  figures.

I cannot find anything and then when I finally do and want to go back to what I was previously doing it either takes me back out of my page and to the Ebay home page so I have to start at the beginining again for it make me continuously put my password in over and over.  I have been having issues with my page for a month while they said they were updating but then all of a sudden after selling on here for 10 years I dont even reconize my own page or tabs and was not even given the decency of an email that they were going to do this to me.

Is anyone else struggling with this seller hub platform and is their anyway to get back our classic view platform that was so much easier for small sellers like me?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@thecarltonconnection 

Sorry, the classic page is gone and it's been replaced with the all selling page.

There are a bunch of other sellers that hasn't taken the time the last few years to learn to use the Seller Hub, so they would be prepared for the switchover.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

The new selling page sucks..period!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Ebay has done what they do best. Make it ever harder for small sellers to get things done. Classic had everything I needed in one tidy place. OH MY we can't have that. Ebay throws a monkey wrench into the mix again ! They do not care about you or me !!!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I hate it - just logged in for the day and everything has changed. Does anyone know how to bulk edit etc. now please? Thank you

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

The new All Selling page is based on the Seller Hub. It is just Seller Hub light version and is missing useful options. 

I suggest just switching to full Seller Hub. It is the main tool now fully supported by eBay. Yes, it is bloated and hard to navigate at first. Heck, it is hard to navigate for me even now and I used it since the Seller Hub came out years ago. I forget where things are that I infrequently use. 

I used the old My eBay selling page many times to do and find things. Definitely more compact and fewer clicks. 

Resistance is futile. Just go to the full  Seller Hub version and learn it. Don’t waste time on the new All Selling page. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

It is the new  thing. Complaining how bad it is won't make the transition smoother.

if you're familiar with ebay file exchange, then you would understand that mip and seller hub is actually forward. 

I have weeks worth of coding, trial and error to perfect file exchange upload, now it's all in vain as MIP is pretty easy for anyone to use.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I can't stand it. Incredibly confusing. No way to tell if they billed my cc or took the shipping out of my profits. Things are delayed for days, which in today's world should not be the case. Any transactions should be auto matic. It's NOT user friendly. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply