cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot read my messages from my seller hub??? Is it just me or are others having the same problem

I cannot read my messages from my seller hub??? Is it just me or are others having the same problem?

I click on my messages and nothing happens.  It won't let me read any of my messages/emails.  What is going on?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I cannot read my messages from my seller hub??? Is it just me or are others having the same pro

I believe it is my browser...I use firefox which I love...hopefully they will fix it soon.  Everything

seems to be working on Chrome but I do not like using Chrome. 😞

Thanks for your help.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: I cannot read my messages from my seller hub??? Is it just me or are others having the same pro

Are you able to read your messages using a different link?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

It's just you

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

No, I have tried all the different links and when I click on the message it does nothing.  Wierd... 😞

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

If you are still having problems reading messages, try another browser or try this link for messages from members:

https://mesg.ebay.com/mesgweb/ViewMessages/0/m2m

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I believe it is my browser...I use firefox which I love...hopefully they will fix it soon.  Everything

seems to be working on Chrome but I do not like using Chrome. 😞

Thanks for your help.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

If you are able to read messages in Chrome but not Firefox, try clearing your browser cache in Firefox, and possibly delete your eBay cookies.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

That does let me see my messages BUT I can't reply. When I try to reply it takes me to the same (useless) page.

I've cleared the cache but that didn't help.  

Any ideas? 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

What browser? Type and version?

Mobile, classic or desktop? Try another mode if you are using a mobile browser. Or try the eBay app.

If you are viewing your messages in your email, make sure you are signed in to the same eBay account that the message is addressed to.

Try responding to your messages on ebay.ca or ebay.co.uk.

If none of that helps, you should be able to compose a new message by going to the user's feedback or profile page and using the "Contact" link there.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply