cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to list with make an offer

I would like to change some of my listings (preferably in bulk) from buy it now to also have the feature make me an offer. I have tried to do this without any luck. Any help to change some or all listings and or make an original listing with that option.

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: How to list with make an offer

@daisysquiltshoppe 

I made changes to three selected fixed price listings within Seller Hub by checkmarking the listings and choosing "Add Best Offer" from the "Actions" droplist:

Seller Hub - add Best OfferSeller Hub - add Best Offer

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for your reply. This will work but only if you don't have variations.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

True. Offers are not allowed on Variations, so if changed in bulk, variation listings will be skipped.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I am also trying to find out how I can stop auto re-listing on my listings at the end of their term so that I can decide if I want to relist or not. I got one answer on how to end a listing which I know how to do but I don't want to lose the full term I paid for. Any suggestions?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

For Auctions, see the "Assign/edit automation rule" on the same droplist in my prior screenshot.

For Fixed Price listings, you can not stop the auto-relist. You must simply end the listing. If you want to end close to the renewal date, sort your seller hub listings by end date and (using the same droplist) bulk "end listings" that are approaching renewal.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks so much for all your quick and helpful info. I greatly appreciate it.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You're very welcome. Come back any time.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply