cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you change back to classic..

I hate this new format..anyone tell me how to change back to classic look for laptop

thanks ready to throw in the towel.... 

Message 1 of 77
latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Re: How do you change back to classic..

@sandnsun70 

Which new format?  The new format for all selling?  If so, the bottom is the link for the older format.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:...

Message 2 of 77
latest reply

No the classic look for the selling page... your link is the new... 

Message 3 of 77
latest reply

@sandnsun70 

I wonder why it is re-directing you to the new...mine is the old format that I have used for the last 5 or so years.

Screenshot_2021-03-08 My eBay All Selling.png

I found the opt out of seller hub...it is located on the main page, left side, at the bottom of the "selling tools" section:

InkedScreenshot_2021-03-08 Overview - eBay Seller Hub_LI.jpg

I hope this works.

Message 4 of 77
latest reply

I'm looking for the same. I was in the new seller hub and realized I liked the "my ebay selling" view better so I unsubscribed from the new seller hub only to now, not have the ability to see the old classic view. I'm so confused. The features are limited and it's frustrating. 

Message 5 of 77
latest reply

@cminichiello0528 

Did you opt out of the seller hub from the link in the seller hub?  The opt out is in the selling tools area on the left hand side in the seller hub.

InkedScreenshot_2021-03-08 Overview - eBay Seller Hub_LI.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-08 Overview - eBay Seller Hub.png

Message 6 of 77
latest reply

I did. But seems like that I see a new layout, not the view that I was hoping to get by opting out. 

Message 7 of 77
latest reply

This is the view I see now. I prefer the classic view where I can pretty much everything on one page. 

I had the seller hub and to see the view,  I kept going back to "view my ebay selling". Since I have opted out, I can't see the view i liked under "view my ebay selling" at all. Maybe if i go back to the seller hub, I'll get the old view back...no clue.  How can I resub or re-enable the seller hub? I can't remember how I even enabled the seller hub to begin with. Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 10.01.36 PM.png

Message 8 of 77
latest reply

Go here,

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview

Links to the rest of the pages are under "Selling" on the left. Better bookmark it. Don't know how long this will be available as eBay seems bound and determined to migrate everybody to Seller Hub.

Message 9 of 77
latest reply

@cminichiello0528 

I just got forced into this horrible new "ebay selling overview" below...

InkedScreenshot_2021-03-09 My eBay Selling Overview_LI.jpg

Which has replaced our classic eBay all selling page below:

InkedInkedScreenshot_2021-03-09 My eBay All Selling1_LI.jpg

Now I have to click onto tabs to see active selling & sold items etc instead of having everything on one page.

brian@ebay

How on earth is this an improvement?  Again, these changes work fine if you are only selling a few things here & there but when you are selling hundreds of items a month, this new format is clumsy and cumbersome.  Isn't there a way to get this to work for everyone?

I am wondering if phone users really find this layout easier than the old version.

It is changes of this nature that had drastically decreased my buying here because I could not keep track of between 200 to 400 items that were in transit at any given time under the newer purchase history page because we can only see 25 items at a time on one page...I was not about to flip through 8 to 20 pages to try and keep track of all of those items so now my purchases are about 15 to 30 items at a given time...yes really (go look at my history if you like) and now this change may also decrease my selling here also. 

It's too cumbersome to keep track of active listings, sold listings, and awaiting shipping on separate pages (tabs.)  If it does become too hard to keep track of things, I guess that I will just have to decrease my selling activities here.  I mean, whatever...it's not like this is my primary source of income.

Message 10 of 77
latest reply

It isn’t there... so weird... the last in the list is Time Away.... I don’t have this opt out ... 

Message 11 of 77
latest reply

Sounds like you and I have the same problem.... please if you find a solution pass it on... thanks

Message 12 of 77
latest reply

I have the same problem.  The "Switch to Classic View" link is not working - can't switch back.  I hate being forced to this new format; and is totally lost.

One can never be too rich, too thin, nor have too large a fabric stash.
Last Word Queen
Message 13 of 77
latest reply

I hate having to be forced into a format where I cannot see everything on one page as we could before.

Message 14 of 77
latest reply

I don't have time right now to figure out a new system that will only replace what is already working. 

On top of

1.  being forced into the slower ebay bank

2. having the auction8 week auto-relistings feature removed without notice

3. no more ebay bucks

I'll believe the extra BINS when I see them next month.

Message 15 of 77
latest reply