cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 37 file exchange

I attached the upload file screenshot in this post, please can anyone take a look at this issue.

I'm getting error code 37: Error - Input data for tag <Item.ShippingDetails> is invalid or missing.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error code 37 file exchange

@franromin_0 wrote:

I attached the upload file screenshot in this post, please can anyone take a look at this issue.

I'm getting error code 37: Error - Input data for tag <Item.ShippingDetails> is invalid or missing.

Thank you!

@franromin_0 - Thank you for posting your File Exchange error on this Community Board thread. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

It appears that you have ran into the case sensitivity of our system.

The cause of the error regarding shipping has to do with the value you provided: 

StandardShippingFromOutSideUS

Our system is looking for this value:

StandardShippingFromOutsideUS

The "s" should not be capitalized.

Please make this minor adjustment to the file and it'll resolve the error.

In further review of your file, I noticed a few other minor errors. Our US system no longer has 14 days returns. Please use Days_30 or Days_60.

You have also stated that Handling Time (DispatachTimeMax) is 21 days. This is invalid as well.

Here are your options:

image.png

Please make the updates in your file and re-upload the file.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks  a lot. I really appreciated for your replying. And I would like to express my sincere thanks for helping me solve this problem, and it worked it. Thank you so much !!

Sincerely,

Best wishes.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You're welcome. Happy to help.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay
eBay Support
Message 4 of 4
latest reply