cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk relisting is down for multiple listings - just started today 3/1

Hello EBay  technical support,

I am receiving the following messages when i try to do a multiple item relist using your bulk relisting tool

"

error

Seller requirements not met
  • Your eBay account does not meet the requirements to sell on eBay. Please review the requirements and update your account before listing on eBay.

There is nothing wrong with my account and I am set up for managed payments. Please help with this issue as i should not have to go into each listing one by one to relist. I called today and while the rep was nice the issue is not resolved. I was told that it could take up to 3 weeks. Unacceptable

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Bulk relisting is down for multiple listings - just started today 3/1

Check to make sure you have a valid payment method for paying your seller fees. If possible add a credit card as a payment method or backup payment method.

Several users have indicated that adding a credit card enabled bulk relisting once again.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

I've been having this issue for over a month now. Called eBay, opened ticket, still not resolved.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Thank you. I will add now as a backup payment method.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I think this is glitch as there is no way to add a backup payment method

"If you’re a managed payments seller, you might not receive a monthly invoice. Instead, most costs and fees are billed immediately and can be viewed in Payment options - opens in new window or tab in My eBay, or in All transactions, Expenses, Tax invoice, or Financial statement in Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab."

The invoice option is gone for me now (it was there last week) thus my backup payment method is gone. Ebay needs to fix this ASAP. The glitch is definitely on their end

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Depending on when you were switched to Managed Payments, there are differences in how the account works regarding seller fee payment methods.

See if this thread helps:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling-Q-A/Back-up-Payment-Method/qaq-p/31165220

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

I went to the thread above and went into my payment settings. It only shows "Payout method" and "Payout schedule". The backup payment section that was there last week is gone.  I called Ebay a few moments ago and put another ticket in and let them know that the backup payment method is gone (even though they are going to deduct all fees from my payouts)and I think this may be contributing to the issue. Im hoping they resolve this issue soon.

Thanks again for your replies and trying to help me (and others) with this issue.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Another thread on this subject with some additional details:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Seller-Requirements-Not-Met/td-p/31579370

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Wow!! It worked. Thank you so much!!! I hope this will help others and the solution to add the automatic payment method was definitely buried.  Im good to go now 🙂

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

You are very welcome -- thanks for following up!

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Having same issues for the last 3 weeks!

Also, having issues with creating my listings and not having the option to resist up to 8 times.

Also, having issues with listings ending with bids and not closing until several hours after it ended.  

Have made multiple calls into Ebay and the same story, we're working on it.

UGH!

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Still not working.  No option to add a backup payment method available.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

@zikaatlaw 

Did you try this:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Seller-Requirements-Not-Met/m-p/31623917/highlight/tr...

Or this:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Seller-Requirements-Not-Met/m-p/31636025/highlight/tr...

Even if your fee payment method is already entered there, try entering it again, or selecting a different method.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

I had an automatic payment for fees listed but when I checked, it said no auto payment listed. I relisted an autopayment for fees and now everything works.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply