Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Does ebay have any bit of protection for occasional seller?

I sold a used table tennis robot that I used less than 10 hours that worked perfectly fine. The buyer requested for return with a reason of description mismatch. I agreed for the buyer to return and sent them the return label. But the buyer changed t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Performance Level

Hi: Has anyone approached ebay asking for a reconsideration of the Seller's Performance rule that states the status will be updated at the 1st of the following month from the date your assessment was re-evaluated. If someone has gone from a Below Ave...

Payout

I have been selling things on eBay for several years, with the main goal of making money to fund an education fund for some kids. I have had payment holds for various reasons in the past, but all have been cleared. The problem is, that I haven't rece...

Buyer unable to buy multiple items.

Hello. A buyer purchased an item from me and later sent me a message saying: "When I tried to purchase multiple items, eBay said you restrict purchases to one item every 10 days? Is that correct?" I went here: https://www.ebay.com/bmgt/BuyerRequireme...

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 202 replies
  • 20 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

order status not updating

I have noticed that many of my orders have been delivered, but their status on eBay has not been updated from "shipped" to "delivered." My orders are fulfilled through my Amazon store, and when I contact eBay customer support, they are unable to trac...

buyer wants to see specific pages in fashion magazine

I'm relatively new to ebay and am unsure how to respond to a request from a buyer. I'm selling vintage fashion magazines where each magazine has photos of the design of several fashion designers in a particular season. In my listing of one magazine, ...

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Is Auto-Generating Multiple Business Policies

Whenever I choose my default shipping option for any new listings, it auto generates a new shipping policy and will not allow me to change it. When I try to change it back, it just auto changes it right back to the newly created policy. So as of yest...

IPHONE 13 RETURNED FROM BUYER USED HIS OWN LABEL WITH WRONG ADDRESS

02- 02-24EBAY CLOSED MY CASE ON 1-12-24 BECAUSE BUYER USED HIS OWN LABEL AND ADDRESSED IT TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS AND NAME LISTED ON PACKAGE WHICH I SUBMITTED PROOF FROM USPS, I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS IPHONE, AND THE NEXT DAY 1-13-24 EBAY REP. NAMED CAR...

• 37 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors