Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

To all our women sellers, who are also Mother's, May you have a Wonderful Day, Filled with Joy & Love from your children, Beautiful flowers, A Nice dinner out, & a Bounty of sales!!!

selling

I want to sell a bedroom set and can't deliver it.  What do I do?

Resolved! Using the email address ebay generates for the buyer

You know when you go to the order details and ebay spits out their own email for the buyer, "abunchofcharacters@members.ebay.com". I have a buyer who wants a return shipping label who wants to exchange their item and didn't open a return for. Typical...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 69 replies
  • 2 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 190 replies
  • 30 helpful

2022 - 20k Sales reported how much do I have to pay to IRS

I sold about 20k on ebay during 2022 and after paying ebay fees, USPS shipping fees, item cost, gas, etc... I ended up making 2k profit . IRS sent me an offer letter with a Proposed amount due for 5.5kHow come they want me to pay 5.5k on something I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 40 replies
  • 1 helpful

How do I stop a markdown sale?

Somehow I ended up with a markdown sale and I need to stop it. There are over 200 items on sale. I never intentionally started any sale and I am a bit concerned about it. I need to stop it. I already had one item sell and I took a loss on it. Thanks

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Roommate bid on my item as a joke. Now eBay suspended me for 10 days & took away bidding on auctions

My computer got hacked and I had some problems with shipping items with tracking when I used their eBay envelopes. Seems that the Post Office does not recognize their tracking as i got no confermation of delivery. Also my roommate bid on an item I wa...

Ebay is now applying BIG, FAST pressure by raising suggested ad rates

I remember maybe a year or so ago thinking that a couple of my items were showing higher suggested ad rates (henceforth SAR) than when I created the listings, so I asked about it somewhere, and was told that the items' categories must have gotten mor...

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 9.39.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 9.40.05 AM.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 109 replies
  • 14 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors