Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

We are getting screwed

I just recently realized how much EBAY is screaming the sellers. When I began to look at the final value fee charged. I realized that if my item sells for 25.00 and the buyer pays 10.00 for shipping and then pays 5.00 for taxes. EBAY charges the 13% ...

eBay actually charged my buyer the wrong amount at checkout

I had a buyer contact me today and ask if I would take a lower price on a BIN listing. I normally don't do this but he was a repeat customer, so I lowered the BIN from $40.00 to $35.00. He purchased the item and paid. I went to do the paperwork and e...

Screenshot 2024-06-11 173251.png Screenshot 2024-06-11 172218.png

selling

Buyer ask me to take pictures of an item in box (new) said he will buy it. I sent the pictures to the buyer the next email I get he can not buy the item it is not new. I think this buy such be removed from Ebay. What do you think

WE HAV HAD IT 18TH YEARS HERE SELLING

You have to be joking this is our 18th year I mean unless you really really 'clockING Money like you 10 $15,000 a day minimum All you got nothing else to do you know you just retired with nothing to do this is ridiculous it's changed so much with get...

eBay allows almost two months for a return

Buyer bought my item on Thurs May 9; it was delivered on Mon. May 13. On June 10, he filed a return claim giving the reason "changed mind". So he took a month to decide whether to keep it and filed the claim at the last minute. Then eBay says he has ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Tracking uploaded on time and validated "uploaded Late"

I have been selling on this platform for some time. I have never had a late shipment ever. Always processed within the time given and given to post office next afternoon. For some reason I have 3 recently late uploads and it will not let me appeal (t...

Resolved! eBay Stop Hiring Foreigners for call centers

Subject says it all. No idea what some of these people are saying half the time. Literally called for the same issue 12 times and I am being told that I am correct in a specific issue (purposefully-vague) since it is against their TOS... Issue being ...

Not geting Sold Item notifications

About a week ago I stopped getting email notifications that an item has sold. I haven't made any changes to my settings...............any ideas?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping movie posters?

CAme across a source for original movie posters (memo to myself to confirm they are not reproductions). Naturally I know zero about selling movie posters. Been doing some poking around, learned a little about postage surcharges on long packages like ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 3 months of Basic Store for free?

I was looking into if eBay ever offered discounts for store subscriptions and came across "3 months of Basic Store for free" but you need an invitation in order to do so. My question is, does eBay ever actually send out invitations for this anymore? ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors