cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Return Closed" as a seller

I have been handling a return case over the past few days & have yet to return the time because I've been trying to handle things with eBay customer support. However, the funds that were being held due to the case were returned to me & I am given a screen that says "This Return is Closed"; however, a case is still pending as well. Any idea what's going on?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Unless you are a thief who steals from honest sellers by abusing Ebay's policies, return the item to the seller. It does not belong to you because you received a refund. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@certifiedcitynet wrote:

Unless you are a thief who steals from honest sellers by abusing Ebay's policies, return the item to the seller.

It does not belong to you because you received a refund. 

Wondering @certifiedcitynet are you in the wrong thread? @whendee_24 is the seller.

Anybody seen my Dove Invisible Cucumber Cactus Water?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@whendee_24 wrote:

I have been handling a return case over the past few days & have yet to return the time because I've been trying to handle things with eBay customer support. However, the funds that were being held due to the case were returned to me & I am given a screen that says "This Return is Closed"; however, a case is still pending as well. Any idea what's going on?

Have no idea on this one:

Was the item returned to you??

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Your post states " have been handling a return case over the past few days & have yet to return"

Struggling to understand this as this implies you are the buyer and in that case rest of your post makes no sense to me.

If you stated " have yet to receive return" Then rest of your post makes sense.

Then you state "However, the funds that were being held due to the case were returned to me"

This implies you are the Seller.

Confusion created by your post.

Are you the buyer or seller?

Then you state " I am given a screen that says "This Return is Closed"; however, a case is still pending as well.

This means Return is close as / removed from eBay return case log and case remains open for an additional 10 days to allow managed payment times to catch up and deal with any possible reversals.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The buyer has received a refund. Thus, he should return the item to the seller. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: