cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on a return - Postage

I had a customer want a return on two items.  Ebay had me send two different refund labels at 5 bucks each.  One of the postage labels was used and the other wasnt.  Im guessing that the buyer used one label and didnt use the other one.  There is no movement on the second label.  Is there anything I can do to get the second label cancelled?   Whats weirder is it says the widget was delivered today which it wasnt.  Regardless, any help here would be welcome.  

Wherever you go, there you are. Please remember, when you are asked if you are a god, you say yes.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Question on a return - Postage

It will take a few weeks to receive a refund for unused return labels. There's nothing you need to do as it is automatic.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It will take a few weeks to receive a refund for unused return labels. There's nothing you need to do as it is automatic.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If the labels were provided by eBay in your behalf, you will only be charged if the label is used.

If you bought the labels elsewhere and uploaded them, you have to void the labels thru the site from which they were purchased, i.e. Pirate Ship or somewhere else.

Posting ID
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, Im not worries about it right now, just that it is done.

Wherever you go, there you are. Please remember, when you are asked if you are a god, you say yes.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Cool, thanks

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: