cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fewer returns with Managed Payments

@owlcatcollectibles wrote:

I just made the switch to Ebay's managed payments, so why are returns still having to go through PayPal?? Is it because the original purchase was through PayPal? I was thinking Ebay was making things easier with managed payments but apparently this is not the case.

I hope this will not be an ongoing thing as I have never had this problem before with returns, and was looking forward to cutting Paypal out of the equation all together.

As long (under 180 days to go) as you STILL have purchases paid to your PayPal account, those returns will continue to be via  PayPal. However, if these return requests are on eBay, you'll have less than 30 days to go with the purchases that were paid to your PayPal account.

But once the purchases are through Managed Payments, you will have fewer returns to receive, as you won't be receiving any returns directly via PayPal anymore; those buyers will just get refunds, no return needed. Instead, only return requests on eBay might be returned, if you click to Accept the return. So it's best to work towards making sure that the buyers don't have any reason to return.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Fewer returns with Managed Payments

that's a lie  with new manage  payments  they  don't  care  about  the seller  buckle  up  get ready  for  the storm. buyer  can return for anything 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: