cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bogus description..received item...no makita item included, why should i pay return shipping

I am curious if it is acceptable practice for a seller to post misleading description. In this case, seller advertised  to sell hedge clipper with 21 volt lthium battery ",for makita". Yet there is no makita item included.

My return is approved but item is heavy with hefty return postage. I'm a Newbie here any guidance appreciated

Thanks 

Catbite1

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bogus description..received item...no makita item included, why should i pay return shipping

If you opened a case for missing parts or pieces or not as described the seller pays shipping not the buyer. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Bogus description..received item...no makita item included, why should i pay return shipping

What did you select for the reason for the return?

If you filed an INAD, the seller would pay return shipping.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There are OEM genuine Makita batteries, and then there are after-market, third-party batteries that fit or are "for Makita."  It depends on what the original listing said.  If it simply said "for Makita," then you have no valid reason to return the battery. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: