cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 days to ship a return??

So i have a return for an item-no biggie, happens from time to time. What I just noticed is that the buyer has 50 days to ship the item back. When did this change?

50 days of money tied up in a deal is a bit ridiculous. I have found that after about 2 weeks if the buyer doesn't ship the item back, then they usually don't.

Thanks again ebay.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Don't expect eBay to close it on the 27th. They're leaving all of my abandoned returns open for about 6 weeks.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Which means that the money is still on hold as well.  Nor does eBay allow sellers to request that the return be closed.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Has there been any sort of official announcement (with details) regarding the new shipping window for INAD returns?  I think most sellers would agree that it's a significant change to policy that deserves some sort of official explanation. 

Message 18 of 18
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: