cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat, April 27 @ 1:00 pm PT - General Topics

Thanks for joining us for the Weekly Chat with eBay Staff. We don't have a specific topic this week, so feel free to share any general buying or selling questions you may have.

The chat thread will remain open until 2 PM PT at which point we'll close it from additional responses. After that time, we'll continue to work on responding to any queries that might still be unanswered.

To post your question, click Reply in the lower right corner of this post, type your question, and hit submit between 1-2 PM Pacific Time. The format of our chat mirrors the format of our Community Discussion Boards, where each post will appear in the thread chronologically. The Community Team will review each question as it comes in, and will quote the original question in our reply. This quote and the reply will appear later in the thread, so just keep scrolling down to see our answers.

Missed the chat? Send your questions to the podcast by calling  888-723-4630 or email us at podcast@ebay.com and maybe your questions will make it on the air! Or listen to past episodes while you wait for next Wednesday! 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 1 of 63
latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

@mr_lincoln wrote:

Subject:  Return Flow Issues

Quite some time ago eBay eliminated the ability for Sellers to mark a Returned Item received, WHEN will this be corrected and that functionality put back in to the Return Flow?

I know I am not the only member to report this or make this request but from my own experience in using "Comments" or "Tell us what you think" links PLUS a specific thread about it with eBay looped in it has been about a month.

It would be nice to have confirmation that 1) it has been corrected or 2) advised exactly when it WILL be corrected.

Regards,

Mr. L

Hi @mr_lincoln! We don't have any updates but once jasmen@ebay has news to share, she'll be sure to do so. Thanks!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 61 of 63
latest reply

@tsme35 wrote:

I have to ask AGAIN, what is ebay doing about duplicate listings. I've been reporting them on site and calling in, being told their breaking the rules but nothing is done. I know of several sellers breaking the rules of years and nothing is done.????

And its not being able to tell me what ebay did to them, its still seeing month after month after month, even after being report several times

Duplicate listings aren't allowed @tsme35. We have a help page here that lays that policy out. We can only encourage you to continue reporting listings you find and if you compile a list, you could contact Customer Support with it...rather then individually reporting listings one at a time if you're coming across several at a time. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 62 of 63
latest reply

@spiffy*dynamo wrote:

The new listing tool is a huge downgrade from the classic tool. 3x as much clicking and small view of photos with no way to enlarge them. Overall it is a much more time consuming and frustrating experience, certainly not appropriate for full time sellers working on a desktop, and I continue to be aghast that there is no choice to opt out. This is a huge problem for me and many other sellers as you can see if you sift through any thread on this topic. I am sure I speak for many in hoping to see an option to return to the classic listing tool as soon as possible. Thanks you very much for your time and response.

We appreciate the feedback @spiffy*dynamoI know it's come a long ways since it's first iteration and that they're continually reviewing feedback that is being shared. Continue to supply it in the listing flow as you run into things. The more they get, the better chance there is of additional changes being made. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 63 of 63
latest reply
About this Board

Welcome to the Retired Monthly Chat with eBay Staff board! This board contains past chats with eBay Community team members along with eBay product teams.

For eBay news and information see:

Consider posting on one of these boards for input from fellow eBay members: