cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat, April 11th from 1pm Pacific - General Topics

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi Community!

Please join The Community Team here on Wed April 11th at 1 pm Pacific for a one hour Q&A chat. We do not have a set topic, so please share your buying & selling questions.

Chat with you then sunglasses

*Keep in mind the Community’s Rules of Engagement when you post. Non-constructive/disrespectful posts will be removed by our moderation team so that the thread can focus on a productive discussion. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Re: Community Chat, April 11th from 1pm Pacific - General Topics

@tunicaslot wrote:

First my apologies if this has been addressed previously as I've missed a few weekly chats - but I have 2 concerns.

With the push for Free Returns - I'm still on the fence - selling clothing opens people up to more returns than selling in some of the other categories especially if a buyer doesn't pay attention to measurements. That being said - for heavier items over a lb. I use flat rate bubble mailers or Regional A Priority boxes for the most part. If I offer Free Returns - the label Ebay would send them would be for the amt of postage I originally pd. If the buyer removes the item and trashes the Prioroty box or mailer - and returns the item in a regular priority box, flat rate box or a box they have lying around - will I end up possibly having an item returned postage due or do you have a deal with the USPS wherein the Ebay return label covers the return postage  in full so the seller doesn't receive a postage due return?

Hi @tunicaslot - Last but not least! 😉

We don't want you to end up with postage due on an accepted return! We do have an agreement with USPS about return shipping labels to prevent this type of scenario from happening. 🙂

Tyler,
eBay
Message 61 of 61
latest reply
About this Board

Welcome to the Retired Monthly Chat with eBay Staff board! This board contains past chats with eBay Community team members along with eBay product teams.

For eBay news and information see:

Consider posting on one of these boards for input from fellow eBay members: