cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the ebay apolagies about Technical Issues don´t help the sellers pay the invoice in end of july!

the ebay apolagies about Technical Issues don´t help the sellers pay the invoice in end of july!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I heard that they are giving credits for stores that had any issues. I have yet to call, just because i hate being on the phone but need to this week. I had a ton of photos disappear. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I heard that they are giving credits for stores that had any issues. I have yet to call, just because i hate being on the phone but need to this week. I had a ton of photos disappear. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

i need see to believe 🙂

@tandenco wrote:

Message 3 of 3
latest reply