cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store links broken on saved seller list

The link to all seller stores (where the store name is listed under their ID) on my saved seller list results in this error:

!This page does not exist. Please continue to shop on eBay.

However, if I click on view sellers items and then on their blue door, I get to their store.

stores.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I'm having the same problem. Can't get to my store from my My eBay page. Same error message. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

same problem
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Same here strange thing is there are a select few large sellers I follow and their link works

@Anonymous
Hi Trinton 
Can we find out what the issue is here ?
I just saved this store ID of mine to another of my accounts and tried to display my store from my saved seller list & it doesn't work
On this ID as well I can't get to ton's of my saved seller stores, some of the very largest saved one's work  why?

Here is what we are selling when trying to get to the stores from our saved seller lists

saved store 5-18.JPG

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@labs118 wrote:

Same here strange thing is there are a select few large sellers I follow and their link works

@Anonymous
Hi Trinton 
I just saved this store ID of mine to another of my accounts and tried to display my store from my saved seller list & it doesn't work
On this ID as well I can't get to ton's of my saved seller stores, some of the very largest saved one's work  why?

Here is what we are selling when trying to get to the stores from our saved seller lists

saved store 5-18.JPG

Hi @labs118 - We've been working with the stores team on a number of different issues today, and they have implemented a number of different fixes. 

Can you let me know if this is still happening with the rolling back to the new-old store format (is it old-new? Terminology is confusing sometimeslaughing)

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Same here. My store front through seller hub works but was completely changed. Everything I had set up has been changed to some strange blue default. I am in the process of updating it to how I originally had it set up.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

tyler@ebay wrote:

@labs118 wrote:

@Anonymous
Hi Trinton 

saved store 5-18.JPG

Hi @labs118 - We've been working with the stores team on a number of different issues today, and they have implemented a number of different fixes. 

Can you let me know if this is still happening with the rolling back to the new-old store format (is it old-new? Terminology is confusing sometimeslaughing)

tyler@ebay

Hi Tyler
Ok I have the old New Billboard store and I see Alan posted that ebay rolled us back because of issues.
So with being reverted back to my old store  format I can now get to my store link from my other ID 
and I can now get to all my saved sellers stores. 
So this is good until the glitches are all fixed .

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
latest reply