cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store graphics are missing

My store graphics are missing.

Also when I click my store it says that this page does not exist.

I can get to my store by clicking nto an item first.

Not real sure how this is affecting my sales.

Please fix.

Thank you, Amy

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: store graphics are missing

@amyo48 wrote:

Dear Alan,

Today there are less categories than there were the last message.

Please fix.

Thank you, Amy

Hi @amyo48

I recommend migrating your store to the new store experience. 

Here are the steps to migrate: https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/run-your-store/ebay-stores-shopping-experience.html#how-to-move

This should resolve the cosmetic issues you're seeing at the moment. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 16 of 62
latest reply

Alan thank you for letting us know there is someone trying to help. However, there is a massive amount of chages that are causing confusion and loss of sells & profits. Mostly directed at the small seller. Problems can happen. However; when  dealer preferrances are not being honored/ site unreconized/ shipping issues/ labels incorrect/lost profits/ information changes not authorized by seller/logo for windows it not longer and a contiuned list to long to mention in one formum. It  becomes NOT a new learning experince or mere updates... its crashing what eBay and Paypal have been known for .... "SERVICE" and "TRUST."   Love the agents at eBay and Paypal but many too seem to be lost in how to help. They seem overwheled. So are the buyers and sellers. Ebay has been the site for the home seller... it seems to be evolving more for  mass market ideneties.  Leaving behind the small sellers who have made eBay an household name.  I LOVE SELLING ON EBAY...BUT MY 100% RATING IS GOING TO EFFECTED...this is MY NAME. MY NAME IS MY HONOR... not just my status.  

Message 17 of 62
latest reply

Dear Alan,

I signed up for one year and expect to get what I paid for during that year.

I do not want to change again to something new.

Please fix my store colors that have disappeared once again.

Please fix my categories that are still missing after 2 weeks!

Or refund my store rent since you don't seem to be able to give me what I am paying for.

These changes take a lot of time and I do not have time to learn something new again and again.

eBay is getting really hard to keep up with.

Just like the come back of vinyl records and books, I am positive that most store owners would love for the old ebay to come back.

Thank you, Amy

Message 18 of 62
latest reply

@amyo48 wrote:

Dear Alan,

I signed up for one year and expect to get what I paid for during that year.

I do not want to change again to something new.

Please fix my store colors that have disappeared once again.

Or refund my store rent since you don't seem to be able to give me what I am paying for.

These changes take a lot of time and I do not have time to learn something new again and again.

eBay is getting really hard to keep up with.

Just like the come back of vinyl records and books, I am positive that most store owners would love for the old ebay to come back.

Thank you, Amy

Hi Amy, 

It looks like your store updated to a new design today. Do your categories work as expected now? 

Thanks. 

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 19 of 62
latest reply

Store colors are missing and categories are missing as per last message.

Message 20 of 62
latest reply

No no, you don't understand the issue.

It happned 2-3 weeks ago and fixed to the EX-store (the normal).

Then, today it started again.

The most issue is the "Search box" is on the top. I know it shows "This store" on the right side of the box, so, the search is about my store. However, it is not convenience.

Since eBay does not send "Listing ended confirmation e-mail" to us (the seller) for the items which were listed with variation and sold (even only 1 of 5 variation), we have to check our store if it was ended or not. For this task, the new search box is useless because when you filled in the Key word and clicked Search, the page go to "Item for Sale" page, not in the STORE PAGE.

For the result, you have to go back to your store again and search again.

The Serch should be done in the store frame work (not Item for Sale page).

Anyway, I want opt out the new store layout and go back to my normal store layout.

Message 21 of 62
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

@amyo48 wrote:

It looks like your store updated to a new design today. Do your categories work as expected now?

alan@ebayMy store has the new design and is still missing categories when you view listings. I can PM a link if needed.

Message 22 of 62
latest reply

This just happened to me today, so I guess they're rolling out the "improvements" slowly. It seems to be a new format entirely, all my subcategories, pictures, fonts, everything gone and I'm utterly unable to customize it in any way. Alas, when I tried to customize I lost the old stuff, accidentally deleted the formatting I'd worked so hard to create, so now will have to start from scratch if/when the situation resolves itself. Meanwhile it's ugly & I'm losing sales 😞  I don't understand why when we're paying for the platform we can't customize it as we like. 

Message 23 of 62
latest reply

Sorry to hear you're having issues @lovtaco0 & @amyo48

Let me know the categories that are missing from your stores and I'll file a bug ticket. 

Thanks  

Message 24 of 62
latest reply

Thank You Alan !

I would have thought a bug ticket had been filed a couple weeks ago.

Please file a couple 'bug tickets' with all the previous information.

I am sure a tech can find things to fix!

I am going to go back to listing things and hope for the best.

There has been a lot of time wasted on this forum

Most Sinceely, Amy

Message 25 of 62
latest reply

Alan, my store photo is now HUGE. Hope this is one of the glitches you all are working on. Also, the # of watchers has not shown on any of my listing pages for about 4 months. Have spent hours on the phone, but still no solution. Happening to others as well and definitely affecting sales negatively. PLEASE fix this eBay!!!

Message 26 of 62
latest reply

Alan, we all need bug tickets, I guess, because this problem is clearly pervasive. There's been no improvement in my store today, still no custom options--colors gone, custom header gone, formatting gone, fonts gone, subcategories gone,.... I hope they're working on it because my store looks so sad!

Message 27 of 62
latest reply

my store is a mess as well!!!!!

Message 28 of 62
latest reply

Im also having problem with my store, the colors are missing. logo etc.  can you help me out please? thanks

Message 29 of 62
latest reply

EBAY change stores ... and the CHANGE IS A FIASCO !!! NO SALES

Message 30 of 62
latest reply