cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"print shipping label" now missing from sold item page on paid orders

devon@ebay 

On sold and paid orders a new "this item is out of stock" banner has replaced the print shipping label link and there is no longer an option to print shipping label from the listing it self if the item is paid for.  For some reason though "print shipping label" banner still appears under the "this item is out of stock" message on unpaid orders though.

I know I can still bulk print labels and elsewhere but the safest way to ensure I ship the correct item to the correct buyer is to click the print shipping label directly over the picture of the item so I can easily verify what I am shipping and to whom.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@coinslabz26 wrote:

devon@ebay 

On sold and paid orders a new "this item is out of stock" banner has replaced the print shipping label link and there is no longer an option to print shipping label from the listing it self if the item is paid for.  For some reason though "print shipping label" banner still appears under the "this item is out of stock" message on unpaid orders though.

I know I can still bulk print labels and elsewhere but the safest way to ensure I ship the correct item to the correct buyer is to click the print shipping label directly over the picture of the item so I can easily verify what I am shipping and to whom.

Hey @coinslabz26! Thank you for sharing this information. I will be sure to get this over to the correct team so they can take a look at it. If they do need anything else I will be sure to reach out! 

Devon,
eBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Same happening here.  Add me to the list.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This does not help me at all.  Sometimes, I don't have any unpaid items.  Please put it back the way it was.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply