cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We've Looked Everywhere" error when trying to list

Each time I try and list on my ebay in Google Chrome, I get an error of "We've Looked Everywhere" and the listing does not go through.  I then click "My Ebay" and same thing, I try to find any item on ebay and same thing, I have to wait about 5 minutes until ebay comes back up and I have to try again, and then get the same issue. It takes me 3 tries to get one listing up. It's been going on for months now. 

But this time I went to another browser, which I should not have to do. But the other browser went though without a flaw. I have no idea what is going on with ebay listing and Google Chrome but it is very frustrating. Chrome is always updating and I am wondering if those updates are clashing with ebay listing. I only have a problem in chrome when I list.  It's very frustrating and time consuming. I just want to know if anyone else is having the same problem in chrome when trying to list to ebay. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: "We've Looked Everywhere" error when trying to list

Are you able to list using an incognito browser window in Chrome? If that works better, try clearing your cache ("for all time") and also try erasing just your eBay cookies manually.

If you are having problems getting the latest Chrome update installed, try using the link on this page:

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I did clear the cache, yes I can get the updates very easy in chrome, I did not try incognito, and I will try to erase just ebay cookies, that I did not think of.  It started when chrome did one of their updates. What is weird is sometimes when chrome updates, I also can not see review photos on Amazon. One update I can and another I can't it's just weird. I am wondering if chrome is doing too many and sites can't play catch up. But I will try and clear cookies only on ebay and see if that works, thank you.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

same here! for like 5 days!  Listing is impossible!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

We are having this exact issue. Several weeks of frustration when listing. Customer service is clueless and makes you jump through hoops before they will submit a technical ticket. They say that it's not them, but a browser issue. If so and they are aware of it, why are they not updating their software to fix the issue? It takes us an hour at times to get past the 'we've looked everywhere' page and try again which results in the same problem. Ugh

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Have you got any help with the "we've looked everywhere" error page.?

I've had the same issue since the end of last year.

Now I can't add a 2nd category to my listings without it buffering and having to close down and start again.

The other issue is putting in numbers for shipping and item price.  They won't load unless you play 3 or 4 times with typing in the numbers.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply