cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sent Offers - sent" Problem

I wake up everyday for the last 3 weeks to find that I have new items under the "Sent Offers - sent" without me sending any offers out. Also, they will get stuck there for several days and I can't sent any offers or make changes on those. Contact ebay on facebook but they said they don't see a issue on my site. I even sent screenshots and I was told they will let the tech team know. Nothing has been fixed! I am not the one sending offers and magically items appear in the sent offer sent!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just try to reply to a seller it wouldn't let me go through it said okay try again in a few minutes or a few hours. I think the sights either down or under maintenance.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That is not the issue. I dont sent out offers. Ebay website put my item in the Offers sent category by itself. It is a glitch. Once those items are in there they get stuck! I cant edit or sent out offers on those! 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

When you first sent offers on those items you probably didn't uncheck the box to "automatically send offers" so each time there are new interested buyers the system is automatically sending offers. You need to go into those listing offers and disable automatic send @chickwarrior .

Message 4 of 4
latest reply