cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loading photos

I am trying to list items, but can't load photos. 

I just keep getting the spinning circle like they are trying to upload, but nothing happens. 

Is anyone else having issues? If not, I guess it's my computer. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

loading photos

@downrightspecialkids 

Generic advice which you may or may not have already tried:

Try another browser to rule out browser-related issues.

If possible, try another computer to rule out computer-related issues.

Try another network to rule out network-related issues (possibly by using your phone when not connected your home network wifi).

Try another account (if possible/applicable) to rule out account-related issues.

For non-listing situations, try using ebay.ca instead of ebay.com as a test.

If you do discover where the problem lies, there may be things you can do to correct the issue or work around it.

If none of that helps, the problem is likely on eBay's end of things. Check the discussion boards to see if others are encountering the same issue, or if there are any workarounds. Try again later to see if the issue has been corrected.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

loading photos

Thanks! I've tried some of these and did check the boards but didn't see anything.

It's not working on chrome or IE and tried 2 computers so far.

I'm just listing and saving drafts right now and hope it fixes itself. Since it seems I am the only one with an issue, it must somehow be on my end somewhere.

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

loading photos

Also try clearing your browsers data most sites this does nothing but for ebay it can help. If you are using a slightly older computer with a older os and older browser the issue could be with ebay. While Microsoft may still be supporting the device and writing updates ebay has either stopped writing updates and fixing errors on some device completely and at fewer intervals for other devices to reduce cost on their end. If the computer is older but getting close to the date Microsoft will not support it issue will become more prevalent on all sites so it may be good to start looking for a newer device. If you are going to sell and use ebay regularly it sucks but really something newer will be needed. There is a benefit that the device will run faster, have more memory and storage space and a lot of these issue will go away for some time depending on the age of the new device so the more recently released the better.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply